Even for older patients, surgery isn’t always necessary to improve signs of aging on the face. Injectable treatments such as Botox®, dermal fillers, and/or facial fat transfer can be used in what is known as a “liquid facelift” to get a very effective lift and contour that has similar results to a traditional facelift.
What is the best age for a liquid facelift?
There is no “set” age for a liquid facelift. If you’re beginning to see signs of aging on the face such as sagging skin, wrinkles, jowls, and hollow areas, a liquid facelift may be ideal for you. Many patients who are even in middle age don’t yet need a surgical procedure — a liquid facelift very often is enough to meet their needs. To be sure which procedure is right for you, we invite you to meet with us in a consultation.
What are the advantages of a liquid facelift?
- Quick, convenient treatment time
- Minimal recovery period (24 hours)
- Very mild side effects and few risks
- Less expensive than a surgical facelift
- Faster results than a surgical facelift
- Completely rejuvenated appearance