Your first visit to River Region Facial Plastics establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page and view applicable forms and instruction sheets below.
We provide unparalleled products and procedures carefully customized for our clients in a relaxing atmosphere. We focus on facial harmony and balance to consistently deliver the best, naturally appearing results. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a comfortable, creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- New Patient Form
- Botox Instructions
- Dermal Filler Consent Form
- General Wound Care
- Chemical Peel Info Sheet
- Cosmetic Surgery Medical Clearance
- Rhinoplasty Instructions